Become a Member
CEO Global Network works to significantly improve the success and lives of CEOs and executives, their families and their companies.
Our membership program combines the benefits of peer group learning, one-to-one mentoring, and focused learning events, to increase accountability, reduce isolation, accelerate growth and propel CEOs and executives to greater success, faster.
CEO Global Network Members gain invaluable insights from a trusted group of peers in a highly confidential environment, allowing them to:
- Grow their company beyond past performance
- Become significantly more successful while working fewer hours
- Have more time to focus on their strategic priorities to grow their business faster and easier
- Improve on hiring and retaining high performance employees
- Overcome isolation through objective feedback from other experienced business leaders
- Have more time to pursue their personal interests and improve their personal relationships
- Improve decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Broaden their perspective
- Increase their bottom line
It is critically important that all potential Members share the values of our organization and are committed to significantly improving the success of their lives, their families, and their companies.
In order to be a Member of CEO Global Network there must be a shared understanding and belief in our goals, culture, and Member expectations before Membership is granted.
Mayhew and AssociatesRead the Story.
Group Leaders View all
Ian brings a solid background of entrepreneurship and business leadership experience to CEO Global Network, having held senior positions with both start-up and established firms including Hamilton Hydro Services Inc., Toronto Hydro Telecom, Cogeco Data Services, and Atria Networks. Most recently, as President and COO of Atria Networks, Ian provided exceptional leadership and technical strategy to the telecommunications provider, and […] Learn more.
Testimonials View all
I struggled with the concept that other CEOs would take an interest in me and my company and provide constructive criticism with the sole purpose of helping me continue to be a better leader. Having now been a Member for over three years, I can definitively say that I only wish I had joined earlier. Peter Reaume President, NLS