Become a Member
CEO Global Network works to significantly improve the success and lives of CEOs and executives, their families and their companies.
Our membership program combines the benefits of peer group learning, one-to-one mentoring, and focused learning events, to increase accountability, reduce isolation, accelerate growth and propel CEOs and executives to greater success, faster.
CEO Global Network Members gain invaluable insights from a trusted group of peers in a highly confidential environment, allowing them to:
- Grow their company beyond past performance
- Become significantly more successful while working fewer hours
- Have more time to focus on their strategic priorities to grow their business faster and easier
- Improve on hiring and retaining high performance employees
- Overcome isolation through objective feedback from other experienced business leaders
- Have more time to pursue their personal interests and improve their personal relationships
- Improve decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Broaden their perspective
- Increase their bottom line
It is critically important that all potential Members share the values of our organization and are committed to significantly improving the success of their lives, their families, and their companies.
In order to be a Member of CEO Global Network there must be a shared understanding and belief in our goals, culture, and Member expectations before Membership is granted.
Construction Specialties IncRead the Story.
Group Leaders View all
Lucio Di Clemente
Lucio Di Clemente has held CEO, COO, and President positions for almost twenty years; leading such recognizable companies as Mattamy Homes, Brewers Retail, MDS Laboratories, Second Cup, and Thrifty Car Rental. Most recently, Lucio was President of West49 Inc.; a position he assumed after leading the highly successful sale of the company to Billabong International […] Learn more.
Testimonials View all
As a Member of CEO Global Network, I am exposed to a “brain trust” beyond that of myself and my management team alone. Because of this, I am able to look at challenges from multiple angles that would likely not have been considered prior to being a Member. Dale Armstrong – CEO, Armstrong International Movers