Become a Member
CEO Global Network works to significantly improve the success and lives of CEOs and executives, their families and their companies.
Our membership program combines the benefits of peer group learning, one-to-one mentoring, and focused learning events, to increase accountability, reduce isolation, accelerate growth and propel CEOs and executives to greater success, faster.
CEO Global Network Members gain invaluable insights from a trusted group of peers in a highly confidential environment, allowing them to:
- Grow their company beyond past performance
- Become significantly more successful while working fewer hours
- Have more time to focus on their strategic priorities to grow their business faster and easier
- Improve on hiring and retaining high performance employees
- Overcome isolation through objective feedback from other experienced business leaders
- Have more time to pursue their personal interests and improve their personal relationships
- Improve decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Broaden their perspective
- Increase their bottom line
It is critically important that all potential Members share the values of our organization and are committed to significantly improving the success of their lives, their families, and their companies.
In order to be a Member of CEO Global Network there must be a shared understanding and belief in our goals, culture, and Member expectations before Membership is granted.
Orchard InternationalRead the Story.
Group Leaders View all
Ron began his career with Unilever before joining General Mills Canada. As Executive Vice President of Red Lobster for General Mills, Ron was responsible for 70 corporate restaurants and over 4000 employees. During his six year tenure, Ron led Red Lobster to unprecedented levels of profitability. Beginning in 1992, Ron became a key member of […] Learn more.
Testimonials View all
As we tread through unchartered economic territory, being able to draw on the wisdom of other CEOs on similar journeys and having CEO Global Network helping with the navigation is extremely helpful. Hugh MacKinnon Chairman & CEO Bennett Jones LLP