Become a Member
CEO Global Network works to significantly improve the success and lives of CEOs and executives, their families and their companies.
Our membership program combines the benefits of peer group learning, one-to-one mentoring, and focused learning events, to increase accountability, reduce isolation, accelerate growth and propel CEOs and executives to greater success, faster.
CEO Global Network Members gain invaluable insights from a trusted group of peers in a highly confidential environment, allowing them to:
- Grow their company beyond past performance
- Become significantly more successful while working fewer hours
- Have more time to focus on their strategic priorities to grow their business faster and easier
- Improve on hiring and retaining high performance employees
- Overcome isolation through objective feedback from other experienced business leaders
- Have more time to pursue their personal interests and improve their personal relationships
- Improve decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Broaden their perspective
- Increase their bottom line
It is critically important that all potential Members share the values of our organization and are committed to significantly improving the success of their lives, their families, and their companies.
In order to be a Member of CEO Global Network there must be a shared understanding and belief in our goals, culture, and Member expectations before Membership is granted.
Tree of LifeRead the Story.
Group Leaders View all
Jim brings outstanding business experience to this position. After 28 years running his own company, he merged with Gordon Food Service. Ten years later, Jim sold them his shares and stayed on to run their national distribution business in Canada. Learn more.
Testimonials View all
Interaction with this trusted group of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences along with my monthly two hour session with my CEO Group Leader provides me with terrific insight that has enabled me to excel. Chris Gower – Executive V.P. PCL Constructors Canada Inc.