Become a Group Leader
CEOs who have the opportunity to work with our Group Leaders benefit from their extensive business and leadership experience, strength of character, and commitment to providing unconditional support in helping CEOs succeed.
In addition to a high level of business acumen and a solid depth and breadth of business experience; a CEO Global Network Group Leader must also possess a unique blend of competencies:
- A strong desire to help other CEOs and executives succeed
- A solid CEO and executive network
- Excellent business development skills
- The ability to build strong personal relationships
- Emotional intelligence with high empathy and self-knowledge
- The ability to deliver high value to Members in both one-to-one and Group sessions
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to recognize and ask the right questions
- A willingness to hold Members accountable and tell them what they need to hear
- High energy and a passion for the business
- Curiosity and a goal of lifelong learning
In order to attract the best, we offer our Group Leaders:
- An industry-leading compensation model
- Ongoing training and development
- An absolute commitment to each Group Leader’s success
- A winning model for Member success
- A commitment to provide our Membership with the best value through the broadest range of products and services
If you are interested in a rewarding role, mentoring and leading other CEOs to greater success, then please get in touch with us to learn more about becoming a CEO Global Network Group Leader.
Henderson Partners, LLPRead the Story.
Group Leaders View all
Rick is the former Chairman of the Board and a Director of Dynamex Inc. He served as President, CEO and Chairman of Dynamex from 1986 until 2008 during which time he directed a network of 79 operating locations with offices across Canada and the US. Learn more.
Testimonials View all
I wish I learned sooner in my career how a CEO peer group could provide an opportunity to share with, learn from, and collaborate with other like-minded executives. Daryn McLean, President & CEO, Moore McLean Insurance Group Ltd.