Become a Group Leader
CEOs who have the opportunity to work with our Group Leaders benefit from their extensive business and leadership experience, strength of character, and commitment to providing unconditional support in helping CEOs succeed.
In addition to a high level of business acumen and a solid depth and breadth of business experience; a CEO Global Network Group Leader must also possess a unique blend of competencies:
- A strong desire to help other CEOs and executives succeed
- A solid CEO and executive network
- Excellent business development skills
- The ability to build strong personal relationships
- Emotional intelligence with high empathy and self-knowledge
- The ability to deliver high value to Members in both one-to-one and Group sessions
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to recognize and ask the right questions
- A willingness to hold Members accountable and tell them what they need to hear
- High energy and a passion for the business
- Curiosity and a goal of lifelong learning
In order to attract the best, we offer our Group Leaders:
- An industry-leading compensation model
- Ongoing training and development
- An absolute commitment to each Group Leader’s success
- A winning model for Member success
- A commitment to provide our Membership with the best value through the broadest range of products and services
If you are interested in a rewarding role, mentoring and leading other CEOs to greater success, then please get in touch with us to learn more about becoming a CEO Global Network Group Leader.
Orchard InternationalRead the Story.
Group Leaders View all
An exceptional business strategist, Rick Fitzgerald has more than 27 years of senior management experience and a track record of success, both in Canada and internationally. Rick served as Chairman of Diageo Canada Inc. from 2006 to 2008 and before that as President and CEO since 1998, with the merger of United Distillers Canada Inc. […] Learn more.
Testimonials View all
The perspectives gained, the constant learning and the way in which we hold each other accountable has helped my company to successive years of record sales and income. Jamie Moody – President & CEO, The Tree of Life Canada